Neuigkeiten von der San Francisco Bay
Hello Fellow Folkboat Associations,
We here in San Francisco are hoping that all our folkboat friends are safe and healthy.
We are in the very primary stages of preplanning for the 2021 San Francisco Bay international regatta for Nordic Folkboats.
We have had many thoughts and concerns regarding the planning of this event pertaining to the ongoing worldwide Covid pandemic.The time frame would be similar to the previous events, IE late September and early October, 2021. I am reaching out to all of you at this time to hear of any concerns or Ideas that you may have.
Some of our Ideas are to schedule the event next year with the possibility of cancelling if the health concerns have not improved, or postponing until the spring or fall of 2022, or the Fall of 2023.
The Corinthian Yacht club is willing to try to hold the event next year. Most importantly though is your thoughts and input at this time.
We look forward to your thoughts and Ideas
Stay safe and healthy